Thursday, January 13, 2011

Moe's


"WELCOME TO MOE'S"- VEGAN STYLE!

Moe's is a fast, fresh and veg friendly place to eat.  Since you can make your own dish, you can customize to meet your needs.

I order the Art Vandalay which is a vegetarian dish.  Then I build it myself. 

First I start with a whole wheat tortilla.  Then I add rice, black beans and peppers and onions.  Next I slop on the guacamole and salsa and call it a wrap!  :)

It is filling, satisfying and tasty without the meat, cheese and sour cream! 

The VEGAN ART VANADALY contains 600 calories and 13 grams of fat. It also brings 18 grams of protein and 29 grams of fiber!!

Compare that to a "Homewrecker" with meat, cheese, queso, sour cream, guacamole and salsa:  1051 calories and 49 grams of fat.  46 grams of protein and only 20 grams of fiber.

For less calories, order the compassionate choice with no meat or animal products!

1 comment:

  1. I like Moe's! I do enjoy their free chips and salsa bar! I used to just order one soft taco all the way and then load up on the chips and salsa. Poor girl's way to get full, lol but it can do the trick. Otherwise, you could finish a couple of these tacos easily. Their salsas are also really good and pretty different - i.e. a pico de gallo, as well as a green mole sauce, as well as a more blended red sauce. In fact, if it weren't for their chips and salsa bar, I probably wouldn't have come here so much - as to me that's a nice value-add.

    ReplyDelete